Hi there, I’m glad you know the word is “fruition” and not “fruitation.”
Are you sure?
Yeah, I’m pretty sure, but let’s check just to be on the safe side.
- 1. Attainment of anything desired; realization; accomplishment: After years of hard work she finally brought her idea to full fruition.
- 2. Enjoyment, as of something attained or realized.
- 3. State of bearing fruit.
- 1. When an idea ripens like fruit. It's what stupid people use for the word fruition.
- 2. What stupid people say instead of fruition to sound smart, trying to impress a large group of people in a meeting.
*Note: this is not a real word. Thank you for not using it.
Just in case you've missed the point, the word IS NOT fruitation!